Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Dums, Dums", "mooosick"

So baby girl takes after Daddy and loves everything music related. Ava and Daddy have been rocking it on the drums and guitars lately, and tonight I was able to capture the cuteness on film and video. I was even asked to rock with her, for about three seconds, until she realized I don't have the same musical aptitude as Daddy. She said "no" and pointed the drumstick to show me the way out from the drums.

This girl is like a daily overdose of cuteness, balanced only by the occasional tantrum and refusal to change clothes.


 Rockin the "Dums"

So little behind Daddy's big Drum Kit

She insists on wearing the headphones, even though no sound is coming through. 
Makes her look more professional

Getting Mommy in on the action

Finishing off the jam session with a quick strum of the guitar


3 comments:

Sara said...

that's pretty freakin' adorable!

Natalie said...

So cute!!

Stacey said...

Maybe Ava will be a rockstar when she grows up. Rock on, Ava!!