Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happier days

So my poor peanut has Bronchialitis AND the beginning stages of Croup! Poor little sweetie. She is still clam happy and was trying to do tumbles during the xrays! What a trooper

We are having to do 5 to 10 days of breathing treatments and we just gave her two steroid pills that have the side effects of "Mania" and "Extreme irritability". The doctor even apologized when she handed me the prescription and warned me that it would be a horrible, long night and just to take deep breaths. LOVELY! I think they may have kicked in since she is downstairs banging on drums with Scott and singing! :)

So, in lieu of any sick kiddo pics, I am posting pics of Ava in happier days. We have a small bit of music class during our Parent/child education class on Tuesdays and she tore it up on the maracas.



2 comments:

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

Aw, poor sick Ava! I had croup as a kid... fun stuff. I also stayed up all night every night coughing up blood for a couple of years - my poor mom still doesn't let me forget it ;)

Mona said...

oh you poor sweetie. I would be living in the ER if that happened to Ava.