Today, Ava and I hosted a mama and tots potluck at our house with eight mamas and eight kiddos. The twist? We turned it into a surprise party for our Mama friend Noelle, who just earned her college degree! It was super fun, great food and fun times for everyone. Ava crashed right after everyone left and I am going to take the quiet time to reassemble the house.
Pics of the fun event below:
The kiddos love to play in Ava's room
The Graduate is in blue and grey
Munchin yummy potluck food
Ava randomly, in the middle of the party, talking on the phone standing on a box

Don't they look like they are making up an evil plan?
Ava, approximately seven minutes after the last guest left
K, off to clean. Here is hoping Scott wants leftover potluck food tonight!
2 comments:
I think Ava was calling Grandma
How super nice of you guys to throw a surprise party!!!! Aren't kids so cute....when they're sleeping (wink!! wink!!)
Post a Comment