Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Holy buckets of snot Batman!

Sorry the blogs have been slower to come. It is due to the amazing amount of impacted snot festering and infecting in my sinuses and possibly my brain. I am disgusting, Scott sounds like he is two coughs away from needing an iron lung, and Ava is addicted to the abutural breathing "dragon" treatments, and is sneezing/blowing chunks /occassionally vomiting up large chunks of mucus every 20 minutes.

We need a week at a health spa I think-all of us.

I have nothing witty or interesting to say right now, except I wonder what Waste Management thinks of our sudden increase of toilet tissue and kleenex. So gross

Hope things get better soon. for the love of all that is holy.


1 comment:

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

Yikes, sounds pretty horrible. I hope you all feel better soon!