- Flight there was traumatic for the first 30 minutes with screaming and passenger stink eye, but then Peanut slept and all was dreamy
- Friday night Mexican food dinner and settling in at Grandmas
- Saturday morning Mexican food breakfast (see a pattern anyone?) and a trip to the Enchanted forest kiddy amusement park at Encanto Park. Ava was such a big girl and rode almost all of the rides (made for littles) all by herself. Scott and I were almost crying watching our little girl grow up before our eyes.
- Saturday night was barbecue at Grandmas with Scott's Aunt and Cousin and tons of food. Grandma has a full on playground and commercial size bouncy house (not even joking) in her backyard and Ava was in heaven
- Sunday we went to the Phoenix Zoo and met one of my favorite people and closest friends Wendy and her hubby and kids and spent over three hours playing at the zoo.
- Sunday afternoon, after a 20 minute nap in the car, Ava spent the afternoon with Grandma and three of her other grandkids playing in the backyard while Scott and I slept for three hours!
- Sunday night was pizza and chill and early bed
- Monday morning was-you guessed it-Mexican food breakfast and airport. Airplane ride was amazing with Ava sleeping 3/4 of the way and then being uber cute for the waking up times.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Phoenix Trip
We had an AMAZING time in Phoenix. I could go on for at least five pages of detail of what we did, but I will summarize instead:




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't know why the pics came out formatted like that but it is too early to try to fix (can't get frustrated at 7:21)
Seriously, could she BE any cuter??
I'm glad you had such a great trip!
@Natalie, she is pretty cute. I could have put 200 photos up of her. She was ON this weekend
Post a Comment