Saturday, May 22, 2010

Almost Normal

We are finally all getting back to normal in the Wine household. The snot levels have reduced to a more manageable level and although all three of us are still slightly cracked out on some sort of 'phedrine', we are able to go through a night without coughing out brains out. My sinus infection has settled in my eye, so other than looking like I have had a serious four day bender followed by a good cry, we are back in business!

This week has been a  light activity week for us as we were trying to convalesce. We still had a great time, and Ava is such a silly little trouper.

Pics of the week below

Ava trying out her new felt "cuttable" pizza from her Godmother Other Lisa (Ava already has an Auntie Lisa so we couldn't come up with another good handle-Other seemed to stick):
 
Rocking the new Sun Hat with bear ears, also from Other Lisa:


Hanging with her Bestie, Gabriel- aka "Gabby" for anyone who has every heard her talk about him. Ava, Gabby, Gabby's mama and I did a quick trip to our local ghetto zoo where there are about 12 live animals and about 47 bronze statues of animals, but the kids love it, it is a mile from my house and the membership is cheap and tax deductible. We go there a ton.


Ava finally has conquered her Alpaca fears and now wants to try to feed them and get close to them. My big girl!


Off to get the family ready for Ava's gymnastics class and a trip to the Outlet mall for some clothes for Peanut and Daddy. I am abstaining from clothes purchases until mid June as I am actually doing really well on my 'make me less fat for videos' diet.

I will try to do speedier updates this week.

And for those reading, please comment so I know I am not just on line journaling! :)

4 comments:

Heidijoy said...

I love your blog! I check everyday to see if there are new updates and new pictures! Great job on posting a picture everytime. You are amaing. I will get better with that, i promise!

And it's strange how many people read your blog but won't become "followrs" and who just would prefer to be stalkers. I wish i could get more comments, but it's just something that you will have to get over.

I here by vow to be a better commenter-er because i "feel your pain"! =)

Ps...i need your email address.

Mona said...

you are adorable Heidi, thank you. I read yours all the time as well. I will email you my email address.

YAY-Glad you like it.

Anonymous said...

I love this blog but sometimes I need to be reminded to check it. Thanks for doing this. As always, pictures of Ava are adorable.

Mona said...

@ Grandma, Ava says "put a reminder on your calendar gehmah"! :) Love you