On top of Ava's busy schedule, I have decided to go back to work as an independant contractor through my friend's Commercial Real Estate and Business Consulting company. She is the only person that could convince me to work again during Ava's little years, since she is a mom of two and understands that my hours have to be way flexible and from home. I won't be starting until late this year officially (right now I am just starting my preliminary stuff to get into "official" work mode) and won't actually start getting paid or taking jobs until Jan of next year.
My "big girl" brain has loved getting back into the work mode and I have a new little spark and kick in my step. The mom part of me feels so guilty every time I realize I am not thinking of Ava 100% of the day and that I am doing something that I don't neccessarily financially have to do, so am I neglecting her? UGH The wife part of me wonders if Scott will start feeling neglected as well. And lets not even talk about the housework. :)
It will all work out and will be awesome. I think no matter what, a parent always worries if what they are doing is right for their child.
OK enough of that, lets look at cute pics!
Ava with her new dollhouse that her sweet cousin shared with her
Ava getting ready for our 20 person (10 moms, 10 tots) Monkey party at the house
For obvious reasons, I didn't snap many pics of the chaos of the party, but it was super fun and everyone had a great time. Two mommies (Noelle and Robyn) even stayed behind for 30 minutes to help me clean up my trashed house. It was dreamy. I loved every person who came and it was fun and relaxed.
Off to enjoy three days of 90+ degree weather. Shoot me now
No comments:
Post a Comment