Little miss Social pants had a busy weekend!
Her buddy Jack or "JackJack" if you have ever heard her talk about him, had his big 02 party on Saturday and we went to help celebrate. Jack's parents had a huge food feast and the playground was close and fun and I had a ball running around after Ava and her friends. There was a professional photographer there who captured some really cute photos of Ava.
These photos made me realize I need to take some photography classes and get some photo editing software so I can blur out backgrounds. I just love these photos.
Sunday we went to Ava's friend Morgan's house to watch Mr. Darby the "Music Man" perform. Ava had a ball dancing and singing and eating!
Now both Ava and Daddy are crashed out and I am enjoying a quiet house. Busy week ahead again and I love these moments of fun silence.
What was your favorite part of the weekend?




2 comments:
Well, some of my favorite moments were with you ladies at the park and all of our friends. But, my very favorite moment this weekend was taking a sip of my blueberry coffee this morning and looking into my CLEAN kitchen where my husband was baking me a cake in his boxers. :)
oooh Noelle, sounds wonderful!
Post a Comment