Well, kinda a farm. It isn't the full on overall wearing, corn growing everywhere farm. It is more of an urban farm, with lots of animals and information geared towards the littles. Needless to say, Ava had an absolute ball meeting all the animals and being her cute little self.
I only lasted 90 minutes, then I was getting almost sick from the heat so we left and did fun indoor activities before we came home and crashed. Thank God for portable air conditioners. Saving my sanity right now.
Ava and the animals
On the way to see the Sheep
Very friendly Chicken
Ava and the Goat she kept calling Mama
Waving Hi to the white horse
Baa baa white sheep, have you any wool?
I said "look Ava, chickens". Ava said "mmm nummy". Nice
Ava sitting on a pig bench. I just love this picture
Finishing off the day by chasing Daddy to the playground
1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment