Saturday, July 31, 2010

Rainforest Cafe

My Peanut loves herself some monkeys! We went to lunch with good friend Sheila and my sister Lisa to Rainforest cafe. If you don't know what it is, google it. It is insane.

Essentially, you eat semi disgusting food for an inflated price so your child can experience monkeys and elephants "waking up" and yelling every ten minutes. Every fifteen minutes, a tropical rain shower occurs and everything lights up and goes nuts.

Needless to say, Ava was in love. I couldn't get many pics of Ava interacting with the animals, but I did get facial expressions. Think they might say enough.


After lunch, Ava and I headed to the cool little kids play area in the mall, where she laid down after two slides and said, "Mama, diaper and milk please". Changed her diaper, got her a warm milk, threw her in the stroller and she was asleep before we hit the car.

Great times


Ava's many faces at Rainforest cafe:

We told her that the monkeys were "all done"

Seeing elephants with Auntie Lisa

Play yard at the mall

Getting Sleepy

"Mama, diaper and milk please"


I didn't get the stroller picture but it was cute

No comments: