Ava and her friend Gabriel (Gabby) went to a Splashpark that had a playground right next to it. They played for about an hour, then had lunch, then played a bit longer. Gabby's mom and I muscled them back into the car where they danced in their carseats to music until we were dropped off.
Peanut tried to resist sleep for about ten minutes, then compromised by crawling up on my lap while I was checking emails and crashed out. This is where she currently is, and I have no immediate plans to move my sweet little peanut.
Days like Today make up for days like Yesterday (no nap, biting, crying, throwing, etc). It all filters down to a pretty dang good life.
Splash Park Fun
Playground Fun with Ava's Bestie Gabriel, AKA Gabby
Pretending to sleep
Actual Crash out on Mama Naptime
1 comment:
Aww...how sweet are they!! So cute. Amelia takes a nap on mommy's lap as often as I can swing it. It doesn't happen for long - especially with our independent girls - so I savor, savor, savor. :)
Post a Comment