Saturday, January 8, 2011

First week of 2011 in Peanut Land

We had a fun and whirlwind week:
  • Monday, friends over for the day
  • Tuesday, School, followed by jammy day in the house and neighbors in the evening
  • Wednesday, Gymnastics, Target, friends over for lunch and starting potty training (day one did not go well)
  • Thursday, we ditched music class and peed in the potty all day then went out for treats and visits with friends
  • Friday, shopping at the outlet mall followed by a super fun birthday party at a kids inflatables place. Then nap, daddy home and play all night.
Did I mention in between this I am setting up a health fair for Ava's school (for 1100 people-I am in charge of logistics and finding vendors), and I have a job with my consulting gig. Makes for a fun and packed week for sure.

Ava is hysterical and fun and the perfect age. We are struggling with my patience level for potty training and she is struggling to be queen of the universe, but it makes for great stories. Oh and the clorox wipe and wet jet people like us a ton right now. (I feel like I am house breaking a puppy).

Enjoy a week of peanut pics and more to come soon. Ava is starting Dance this morning. SO fun.

Peanut on January 1, 2011. She woke up with a happy face and crazy hair

Taking Monkey on a motorized quad ride
 

Being a good Dolly Mama to her Dora doll. Her friend Mimi gave her a Mobywrap for her dolls for Christmas
 

Jammy Day
 
 

 Puzzles and doodles and silly
 
 

Getting ready for Gymnastics.
 
 

These three kids will rule the world someday

Too much fun at Kidzbounce-She has no fear
 
 
 
 

CUPCAKES!
 are messy
 nothing that wet wipes and mama kisses can't fix


Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

She looks so much like you sometimes. Also, I'm loving the one-eyebrow-up look. ;)