Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Busy Mama, busy baby

It is amazing to me how busy Ava and I can stay when I have not been working. I guess I haven't been counting her three classes a week, my volunteering with her Parent/tot class, playdates with our mom's groups and errands fit in somewhere between.

Evidently, I didn't take this into consideration when we signed her up for dance classes on Saturdays and I am officially working as a consultant for my friend's company. Oh and I am leading a fund-raising event for Ava's class that we have five weeks to put together and are expecting up to 1000 people.

Whew, now that I write it down, I will be able to sort it out but dang! It is all for Ava honestly so I will swing it but sometimes I wonder if I would be unhappy if I had nothing lined up. I am not by nature an idle person so I guess this is just life in Monaland.

More pics coming later this week. And more stories. My girl is insanely cute right now!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Miss Mona - I don't see you ever being idle!! This is life in Monaland...

Noelle said...

That's why you have me, dear. To show you what idle is all about. :)