Hi all,
I was looking at some blog stats and realized that there are folks that I don't know at all (like in Iraq, Canada, Norway, etc) who are reading my blog on a regular basis. It gave me a bit of the willies, since I do have pics of my sweetie up, etc and I like knowing who is seeing them.
I will be changing my privacy settings to only allow those who are followers to read the blog. You will have to log in to do so, but if you love the stories, you will log in!
If you are a friend who reads but hasn't been set up as a follower, please email me and I will add you. If you have any questions on the changes or think I am insane, please email me. :)
I will probably make the change sometime this week.
Have a great week
3 comments:
What if we think you're insane irrespective of anything contained in this post? Y'know, hypothetically, of course.
Then you would be correct Geoff!
Post a Comment