Monday, October 18, 2010

My birthday in a pumpkin patch

Wow what a fun day! I have to admit that I LOVE birthdays. I typically do not enjoy being the center of attention, but on my birthday, I dig it. I also dig enjoying it with my awesome family. Scott outdid himself this year truly...and I LOVED IT.

We started the day with a fun breakfast, then off to Fall City Farms for Pumpkin picking, wagon hay rides, cider and donuts!

We brought the wagon for the punkin pickin! 

 Wagon ride
 

 Posing in the pumpkin "photo op" area

 Pickin punkins
 
 
 

After the pumpkin patch, we went shopping at the outlet malls, then went home where we had an incredible Scott cooked dinner (supplemented by my favorite italian restaurant), then birthday Ice Cream cake and singing.

 

Then we watched Marmaduke and had a pigtail slumber party-well, Ava and I did as Scott doesn't have any hair to piggy. :)
 
 
 



It was such a fun birthday and wonderful day. I have some good peoples in my life. :)

1 comment:

Grandma said...

There is a very Happy Baby and even happier Mom.
These pictures are priceless.