Sunday, October 10, 2010

America's next top Toddler

So this post was going to be about our family going on our first "family date", dinner and a kids concert. When looking at the photos, I realized I had to dedicate an entire post to this cute little outfit.

I was finishing getting ready and asked Scott to take a couple snaps of Ava in her going out outfit and her winter hat. I didn't see them until we got home. They are SO cute, rumpled hat and all!


I think she must have thought she was in a photoshoot because she literally posed for these photos. Scott said she kept moving around, changing up her smile, kicking her feet out...all the time looking at the camera.

Isn't she SO CUTE?
 
 
 
 
 

Anyone who knows me well knows that I would kill to be able to wear this exact outfit and not look ridiculous! In my defense, however, Grandma Wine purchased this outfit (minus the hat-that was my contribution). I purposely try not to buy her black outfits because once I start, I probably would end up dressing us identically, and we all know that is a BAD idea.

Caspar concert pics soon.

1 comment:

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

LOVE the hat! And the flowery pants! Adorable child. I think she's starting to look more like you, too.

Also, the red blog background is very cool.