I can't believe a week has gone by since I have blogged. We were essentially homebound for three days (with only one quick trip to the store on Tuesday, then a quick visit with my friend, her son and brand new baby on Wednesday). Then there was Thanksgiving, then day after, etc. Before I knew it, another Monday was here, Scott was on his way to work and Ava and I are back to our routine.
I feel, however, that in the last week she has grown up exponentially. Her vocabulary is increasing, she is stringing words together into sentences, and she is parroting back everything we say. She also is getting more in tune with feelings (sad, angry, scared, she asks if you are ok if you seem hurt, etc).
I can't believe my sweet little baby is such a big girl now. I am loving every day but feel like I should be mourning all of the lost "baby" things she used to do.
K, on to a happier post Tomorrow. Just lamenting.
1 comment:
Time goes by very fast, don't blink or you might miss something.
Post a Comment