Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lunch with Cyndi downtown

What a fun day.  Ava and I trekked downtown to see my old (by old I mean tenured, not age old) friend Cyndi. We had lunch at a grownup restaurant that didn't have a giant red bird or french fries anywhere and Ava was almost good. :)

The weather was gorgeous so we walked Cyndi back to her office, where I used to work. The building has an outdoor deck on the 17th floor. Sadly, when I worked there, I rarely pulled my butt away from my desk and never fully appreciated how beautiful the view and landscape really was. Peanut helped change my perspective (yet again).


In the lobby before lunch
 
 

Having too much fun walking across the deck furniture

Love this picture

"Come on Mama, Come on"
 

Little kid, big world
 

Exploring the incredible landscaping
 
 

 "Cited Mama" (Excited-yells it all the time)
 


So much fun

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Absolutely priceless, she couldn't be any cuter.

Cyndi said...

Such a great time - its great experiencing things with Ava!