Thursday, November 18, 2010

"I cut the bitch" "Mama, I cut you"

so for the last week or so, Ava has been alternating saying "I cut you" or "I cut the bitch". We had NO idea what she was saying and were getting more than a little concerned that our two year old was starting to demonstrate weird slicing tendancies.

Well. we figured out "I cut you". It is Ava speak for "I get you" or "mama, I am going to get you" (we run around and "get" each other by tickling).

I will bake anyone a cake who can figure out what "I cut the bitch" is. We are dying to know.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

I can already taste that cake. The answer is very simple. It is one of two explanations.
1. Associate bitch with "ticklish"
2. Associate it with "itch", since scratching mimics tickling.
Love Mom

Mona said...

Maybe "I get you tickles"? You will have to hear it.

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

Omg, hilarious.