Friday, September 17, 2010

Last day of One

My sweet little baby is two years old today. It is bittersweet honestly. I am loving every new day and new discovery with Ava, but I also know that I will never have my little bitty baby girl back. She is so mature and smart and happy and her spirit just bursts through her little body. I want to smile and cry at the same time.


We had a fairly normal day yesterday, but I had to record in pictures, since it was her official last day of being one.

Enjoy and expect birthday pics soon

All ready for my last day of one Mama!

Reflecting on the last year as we drive to Music class

Enjoying a very fun Music class with Mama and friends

Then, she passed out in the car and proceeded to take a three hour power nap


Woke up and got ready for dinner and fun 

Grandma Carruthers flew in to celebrate

Ice cream sundae and songs at Red Robin

Dancing off the sugar after dinner

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Goodbye One - Hello World!! You can tell she is your heart and that is wonderful. She is an AMAZING girl and I feel so glad to know her for her 2nd birthday. What a good friend Mimi has in her. :)