Thursday, September 2, 2010

Attendance please!

I couldn't figure out if it was Roll call or Role call, so blah.

But... I want to get a feel for folks who read this blog to see if I should continue, move it to private, make it a journal, or keep going with it.

In essence, I am fishing for comments and followers. If you read this and are not a follower, please join. If you can't figure out how, call or email me and I will walk you through. It is easier than it looks.

If you are a regular blog follower, please comment and let me know what you think or what you want to see more of. It is easy to do, you just have to sign in with the same address you used to sign up and shoot me a note.


In return, I will share all new suggestions and some additional fun pics and stories. Ava's grandma Neigh Neigh (Scott's mom) is coming into town today and we are sure to have some fun pics and stories to share.

Thanks and happy day!

7 comments:

Cyndi said...

I have jointed as a follower and love your blog. It keeps me up to date on the little things and I love the pictures of Ava you and Scott. I don't think you need to change at all - just my opinion!

Cyndi

Jamie said...

I had been following anonymously but am public now :) There's a lot of creepy out there so it's good to know who's lookin or just lurking. I recently put a feedjit on my blog so I get an idea of who's looking at mine and how often. It's kind of a handy tool but every once in a while I'll say "that's weird, I don't know anyone in Brazil?" I can show you how to put one on yours if you want. We LOVE seeing what Ava's up to!

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

I love your blog! Ava is so funny and adorable, and it's fun reading about her. Plus I don't get to see you and Ava as often as I'd like, so I'm glad I can watch her grow on your blog.

Sheila said...

Keep doing it!! :)

Stacey said...

Well, yeah, you better keep doing it!!!! I may have temporarily abandoned mine, but you can't!! Oh, and by the way, it's roll call. Being a captioner has made me anal about spelling and punctuation. It's such a curse.

Noelle said...

I heart your blog. Just sayin'.

Sara said...

well you know me, once a follower, still a follower. you should keep writing if it makes you happy. I always love reading it.