Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First day of Toddler school

Our big two year old and I attended her first day of Toddler school yesterday. We have been taking parent/child education classes through our local college for over a year now, but this one is the "Big girl" class, where Ava and I spend the first hour playing and exploring and then I go into one room for parent ed and she stays with a teacher for toddler ed. There are four different rooms instead of just one big area, and it is stimulus overload.

I think we will like it after we attend a few classes, but we were both tired and overwhelmed after class. Mommies were talking about putting their kids in preschool next year and there is just no way. Makes me want to puke to think of it. Maybe I will change my mind, but as of now, I don't feel like all day and night is long enough to be with her-I don't want to rush her out the door.

Pics of Ava before class below:


Doesn't she look like such a big girl?

No comments: