After Ava goes to school, I will be applying for a job with the FBI as a hostage negotiator.
My experience? Successfully leaving the house each morning with a reasonably dressed child who is semi public trained.
The secret? It is all about compromise. This is how we were able to get her to take off her pajamas for diaper change and eventual shower:
Yep, jammies on the head and 'Monkey', 'bb Monkey' and 'Barney' sitting with her during diaper change.
If I am only five to ten minutes late everyday, I am thrilled.
3 comments:
Yeah, get used to it. It gets worse with the negotiating when they actually figure it out and do the real thing. Drew won't wear any shoes except his camo crocs......whether they match or not. It's not so pretty sometimes, but he's happy as can be. Gotta love it!!!! Ava is such a character.
That is an awesome picture!
I just saw your comment on my blog - I love that Ava likes it! I read your blog every day too :)
Oh N she loves your kittees. We have a pattern now where we watch a couple you tube videos from her favorite childrens' artist (Caspar Babypants), then she asks for kittees, then we move onto a game. We love it.
Post a Comment