Day two of waking up from poor sleep nights and deciding we don't need a nap. Day two of "NO Mama" with throwing and hitting.
Today we had an awesome lunch with my sister and played a little bit with her at her work's gym. Ava didn't want to leave so she started in on the typical fit. This one, however, turned into a 25 minutes screaming tantrum in the car while I was driving on the freeway.
I am frazzled and exhausted. She is finally over it and now ready to play. I want my turn to cry now!
4 comments:
She finally went to sleep at 3:30 and then the phone rang twice! She is still sleeping fitfully but at least it is a nap and downtime for mommy.
I want to give you your hug now! I'm sorry that this has been such a tough transition for that little bitty girl. This too shall pass - just not fast enough for anyone involved, I'm sure. You are amazing and so is she. It's hard to mother amazing.
I'll cry with you! Fire alarm at school two days in a row...during toddler nap time! Needless to say, no nap, 50 minute crying fit in car stuck in traffic jam screaming for everything I couldn't get her, i.e. Warm milk. Mona, cry all you want! Group hug afterwards :)
Thanks ladies. I think Peanut it is getting her molars in. She has had some rough nights. Like having a newborn.
You cheered me up! Thank you
Post a Comment