Thursday, April 29, 2010

The panic is setting in

We are traveling to Phoenix Tomorrow to visit Ava's Grandma and possibly my brother if we can coordinate. I am excited to have four days with hubby and baby, and I know that most of my time will be spent either reading, sleeping or being an observer, since this will be Grandma's time with the Peanut.

BUT.... I hate flying with Ava. Out of the 10 or 12 flights we have done with her, only two have been bad, but they were BADDDDDDD. And the packing and the anxiety and the what ifs, etc. I am turning into my Dad slowly, just wanting to stay home or road trip it.

It will be fine it will be fine, it will be fine.

Any suggestions for a better trip or encouraging words? 

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Yeah, I guess your last trip with Ava didn't go so well, huh?!?!?! Drew stayed entertained putting cards in/out, in/out of a bag. Seriously, he was entertained for forever. If Ava has a purse or small bag, bring along a set of kids' cards with pictures. It worked for Drew. Good luck. I hope she's wonderful......for your sake that is.
Have fun!!!!!

Scott's Mom said...

We had a great trip

buldogglov said...

Don't sell yourself short. How you feel will spread to Scott and Ava. Positive attidue goes along way plan for the best prepare for what you can. Most "stuff" can be obtained if needed or forgotten. Relax, enjoy and go with the flow. The older she gets the easier life gets...to a point;)

Mona said...

Thanks all.
Jan, thanks for joining the blog. I did just that and we actually had a pretty low stress and fun plane trip both ways. YAY