June was a busy month for miss Ava cakes and the family. Catch up below in pictures
Dance Recital for Tap Class to Good Ship Lollipop. Super Cute 1.5 minutes but it was a very painful three hours total recital. Rethinking Dance for the Fall
Ava is rocking it in Gymnastics still and participated in a "Butterfly Olympiad"
Flower is assimilating into the Family well. She can be a little Ahole sometimes and I get so frustrated with her, then she cuddles up with Ava and all is forgiven
Flower Starts Puppy school on July 13 --we should all be better after that :)
Ava attended her first camp this year at our Music School. It was Princess Camp and it was amazing
Neighbors got chickens-Ava is obsessed
I carry wipes and Purell like a maniac
I tore some muscles in my calf on Fathers Day-this is what I did
This is what Scott did. He is a great man and an amazing Father
Ava started summer soccer. It is adorable and they scrimmage every week. YAY
More camps more fun more playdates coming up. We are busy but having a ball.





















No comments:
Post a Comment