I never understood why people always felt like summer was busier than any other months. Then I had Ava. Although we have the same amount of playdates and classes, I realized that the playdates outside seem to last twice as long, when we get home we play chalk outside and visit with neighbors, or water plants forever.
In short, I think we lose our "indoor time" which allows us to multitask on things like cooking and cleaning and so we end up feeling so busy.
I also read one time that having toddler is like having a permanent house guest. You are responsible for feeding them, entertaining them and making them feel content and comfortable at all times. We are deep into the toddler houseguest mode here, with trips weekly to a museum or aquarium, afternoon treks to the park and for treats,etc.
I will post more pics later and fun Ava isms, as soon as Ava lets me come into the house
No comments:
Post a Comment