She was on ridiculously terrific behavior that began the moment we touched down in California and lasted until the morning she woke up in her bed in Seattle after the trip. We had a rough couple days deprogramming Ava from being the featured attraction and star of the world, but now all is back to normal.
Ava and Grandma right before Kendie's Graduation
Dozer, Aunt YoYo's (my sister Lorrie) dog. I have as many pictures of Dozer as I do the rest of the family. Ava is in love with this dog
Almost all of the family (missing Scott, my brother Randy and my niece Destiny)
Ava and the Graduate, Kendie
Pooltime fun at a family friend's house
All hugs-even wet ones-are fine with Grandma
Chillaxing with a popsicle after a fun swim
Vacuuming Grandma's house (Grandma adjusted the handle to make it Ava sized)
SEAWORLD!
Ava, Grandma and I had such a fun time
Fun to visit family but we sure missed Scott. Looking forward to our next trip to California in September for Ava's birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment