Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yucky sauce week

So this week, not so fun for Mama.

Tuesday: Food poisoning that knocked me on my butt for 24 hours. It is Thursday morning and I am just thinking about trying to eat something that isn't a bread product. Ava keeps telling strangers that "Mama was chocking, I help her". They look confused

Wednesday: While recovering from food poisoning, I walked into the office and saw my computer spitting up a bunch of failure notices. After review, found out my email was hacked and I sent a spam virus to 320 of my closest and not so closest contacts. About 30 of them (not kidding) replied back, with some actually explaining that they didn't need Canadian Viagra (because it is logical that I would be selling that to people with whom I have not spoken to in two years, are women, and is so something I am interested in selling). Good times.

Thursday: Woke up in blinding pain with an infected tooth or gum. I still have one baby tooth that has been hanging on for 36 years and I guess it is ready to retire. I don't have a big girl tooth under it, so I am going to have to get an implant.


In other interesting news, today is my first day with Ava spending time with a Mommy's helper while I work on my big girl job for a while. Cross fingers that it all goes ok!


Next post will be fun, I promise. I just don't have it in me right now

1 comment:

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

Wow, what a week! I hope things are starting to look up...