Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Half Birthday Sweet Ava Baby

Our sweetie pie turned 2.5 on Thursday. I decided shortly after she was born that one special day a year would not be enough to honor this little girl, so we created the tradition of half birthdays. I am cheating a bit, since her half birthday falls on St. Patty's day (so it would be a fun day anyway), but eh.

Started the day with a particularly peppy Music class with all the kiddos in green

cheesing for the camera

This is how Ava relaxes during "quiet time"

Then coffee with friends from music (she walked right over to the train play area and played without me for about 15 minutes-sniff)

Then a 16 toddler St. Patricks Day playdate at our house in the afternoon with most of her sweet little friends

Nummy afternoon snacks (mostly green )

Ava being silly for the camera

After Dinner, Daddy and Mommy sang Ava her half birthday song and she blew out 2 and a half candles (yes I cut a candle in half)
Enjoying the delicious Sara made cupcakes

Sharing with Daddy
Enduring kisses from Mama


And then she just crashed all cuddled up on Daddy at 7:00pm. Slept all the way until 8:30 the next morning


Sweetest little girl alive

2 comments:

Sara said...

how did I not even notice most of the snacks were green?

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

I love her "cheesing for the camera" face. So cute.