Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What year is it again Peanut?

So, I don't know where she is getting this AT all, but I have noticed a few oddities coming out from the Peanut recently.

Examples:
  • Ava sitting in the bathroom with me while I am putting on my makeup. A:"Mama putting makeup on so she is pretty for daddy"
  • Ava and Scott enjoying some cuddle time (trying to take a nap). I come in the room to read a book to them. A: "Mama, out! Go cook, go clean the house"
SERIOUSLY? :)
It is very cute and very innocent, but I do feel like I am getting thrown back into an episode of Mad Men every time she says something like this. Seriously?

Have to love yourself some toddler perspective

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

this is the funniest thing I've ever heard! You have to wonder where she gets the idea???

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

That is hilarious. Where does she get that??