Ava has a weekly writing assignment where there is a photo that she has to describe (Three or four sentences) then a second page where she has to expand on the story and make her own drawing.
Somehow, we received two weeks in a row of the same picture (Dad carrying a huge plate of spaghetti, mom and kid siting at the set table ready).
She was confused since she already wrote about this, so I told her the assignment must be to get creative.
...
Somehow, we received two weeks in a row of the same picture (Dad carrying a huge plate of spaghetti, mom and kid siting at the set table ready).
She was confused since she already wrote about this, so I told her the assignment must be to get creative.
...
I realized about half way through, once she started asking me how to spell different words, that it was going to be a pretty ....interesting story.
Ava's Story Below, word for word:
"He is drinking milk. The Mom is drinking water. The dad is going to drink water too"
Next page (with her drawings).
"Then they birthed a baby and the Dad had long hair. The End".
I am not really quite sure if we are seeing photos of the actual birth, the baby, or the dad with long hair holding the baby, or all of it.
Ava's Story Below, word for word:
"He is drinking milk. The Mom is drinking water. The dad is going to drink water too"
Next page (with her drawings).
"Then they birthed a baby and the Dad had long hair. The End".
I am not really quite sure if we are seeing photos of the actual birth, the baby, or the dad with long hair holding the baby, or all of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment