We bought a new computer and are in the process of transferring all of the photos and data from old to new, so I owe Christmas break photos and will add them.
In the meantime, let me introduce to you Ava's latest obsession: Princesses. Not only does she want to be addressed daily as Princess Ava, she has taken to wearing a crown out in public and at school, prefers to only sleep in princess jammies, and thanks to Grandma (Scott's Mom) she has a princess poncho with crown that she likes to wear as her "Royal Cape" at night.
Yep, this is for real happening folks.
Ava in her "Royal Cape" and Princess Jammies
She also occasionally reminds me that "Princesses rule the kingdom so I should listen to her". It is cute and funny, but I am close to ready for the next phase. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment