Saturday, September 22, 2012

Library Card

I have been worried about the disadvantages of having an only child. I struggle with trying to strike the perfect balance of social interaction, independence, sense of entitlement, etc.

One area that Ava is NOT lacking in: ATTENTION! :) This weekend, Ava had both Grandmas up and we decided to get Ava her very own library card. We had a four adult to one Ava ratio. There were three cameras and a video fired up and clicking and recording away.  For a library card.

I am guilty as well for sure as I was one of the prime seated Paparazzos. See below:

Ava asking to sign up
 Deciding on what library card to pick
 
 card chosen, show to Grandmas for photo and video
 
 waiting for next step, getting annoyed with pictures
 First library card scan
 
 First book check out

She loved the attention and we had to go into a two day detox program to get back to normal. 

Seriously though, it is the little things in life that are the most fun.

No comments: