It was close to 83 degrees today. Ava and two of her little buddies and their mommies and I went to the mall, had lunch, then decided to walk to the neighboring park for some running and swinging time. Ava complained most of the quick walk about the sun taking her "denerggeeez" away, and then went into a complete teenage type revolt at the swingset.
She refused to get on anything or play at all, and just wanted to "turn the sun off and go to my playset where it is shady". Our backyard gets very little sun--YAY--so we bailed on the "Fun" time and the park and went home.
I proceeded to then lay on my lawn chairs in the shady backyard and tell Scott how hot it was outside and all I want to do is lay in the shade and cry.
We are both not equipped for the summer. Thank the fates for our quiet air conditioners in the house right now.
2 comments:
Haha, so funny. This was the same day that while on a hot afternoon walk, Anna wailed and yelled, "It's too hot! I wish it was raining!!"
And the same day, Gabriel started limping and waving his arms around...said he was "drooping" like our vegetable garden does in the sun. Seriously, these Pac NW kids are sun-phobes!
Post a Comment