Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mid July in review

What a fun few weeks it has been. Scott took a week vacation, Ava and I have launched into all of her new summer classes, and we have been doing tons of playdates with friends. I was going to try to do individual posts, but in the spirit of "Catching up", below is a funtime summary.


At Downtown Issaquah 4th of July Festival-Rocking the star tank

Indulging her new obsession-horses

The two most amazing people I know
 Going down the big slide

chilaxing in the sun
 

Sparklers at home with the neighbors
 
 
 

Woodland Park Zoo Dinosaur Exhibit 
 
 
Feeding birds
 


Starting our new herb garden. She loves anything that she can throw up in the air and yell "Pixie dust"

Play dough party with her besties 
 

Making bath salts with Mommy

Ava is growing so fast and it is hard to keep up with her milestones. She is a fun little peanut though

No comments: