Thursday, December 30, 2010

"She started it"

I have to post about vacation and holidays and such, but I am in the middle of a couple big projects so blogging is taking more of a backseat. Until I have a few moments, I thought I would share a funny story with you all.

Last night, Scott and Ava were playing in the living room while I was on the computer. Ava has a new fascination with flashlights, so I assumed they were doing the CSI crazy hide and seek stuff they had done previously. Well...was I ever wrong. :)

Ava sauntered into the office with the flashlight, crawled up on my lap and promptly beaned me really hard on the side of the head with it. I screamed, she seemed shocked, said sorry quickly and gave me a kiss on my booboo.

Scott called out to find out what happened. After I told him, he said "oh that is my fault-we were taking turns hitting each other with the flashlight". I said (of course) "What the hell Scott?" and his response,................... "She started it"!!

They both couldn't be any cuter. :)

No comments: